Registration for the 2018/2019 School Year begins February 1 for new families
Call today to set up a school tour!
September 2018 – June 2019
- Registration forms are available for the 2018-19 school year beginning Monday, January 8, 2018.
- Prior to registering, we encourage parents to call and set up a day and time to visit and observe the desired program with your child. Our staff will guide you in selecting the program and schedule that best meets your child’s developmental needs.
- In order to meet state licensing requirements, children must be 2-1/2 years of age to enroll. In the preschool program, a child is not required to be toilet trained to be eligible for placement.
- Beginning Tuesday, January 16, 2018 currently enrolled and returning families may submit registration forms and be placed in their desired schedules according to the order in which the registration form is received.
- New families will be eligible for placement from February 1, 2018.
- An $90.00 NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee per family should be submitted with the completed registration form. This fee is required each year when enrolling.
- For your convenience, we offer flexible schedules to support the needs of your child and family. Any combination of mornings, afternoons, half days, and full days may be arranged subject to availability. To support a child’s adjustment to school and learning environment, a minimum of two half day sessions (three hours per session) is required.
- Lunch and rest periods are prioritized to full day students, Young 5’s and Pre-k children to support them in readiness for Kindergarten. Preschool children wishing to add lunch and/or rest to a half day may be added to a wait list for lunch and rest schedules and will be notified by August 1st if a spot should become available.
- Schedule changes – We urge all families to consider their child’s schedule carefully. Due to the demand for placement of sessions at Somerset Academy, one schedule change is afforded to families prior to July 1st subject to availability at that time. After July 1st a $50.00 fee will be applied to any additional schedule change, if availability exists, to cover administration costs.
- Discounts are provided to families with more than one child enrolled during the same school year and to those families scheduling any full day placement (9:00 – 4:00). Scholarships are also available.
Registration forms are now available under the Registration tab