Registration for the 2018/2019 School Year begins in February for new families
Call today to set up a school tour!
2017/2018 Registration Procedures:
• Prior to registering, we encourage parents to call and set up a day and time to visit and observe the desired program with your child. Our staff will guide you in selecting the program and schedule that best meets your child’s developmental needs.
• In order to meet state licensing requirements, children must be 2 -1/2 years of age to enroll. In the preschool program, a child is not required to be toilet trained to be eligible for placement.
• For your convenience, we offer flexible schedules to support the needs of your child and family. Any combination of mornings, afternoons, half days, and full days may be arranged. Half hour lunch and rest periods may also be included. To support a child’s adjustment to school and learning environment, a minimum of two half day sessions (three hours per session) is required.
• An $85.00 NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee per family should be submitted with the completed registration form. This fee is required each year when enrolling a child/children.
• Registration is an ongoing process. Currently enrolled, returning families, and new families may continue to submit forms through the remaining months of the current school year, during the summer months, and into the months of the school year.
• You will receive notification of your confirmed schedule either by mail (new and returning families) or through written communication at school (currently enrolled families).
• In an effort to be sensitive to financial needs, discounts are provided to families with more than one child enrolled during the same school year and to those families scheduling any full day placement (9:00 – 4:00). Scholarships are also available.
Registration forms are now available under the Registration tab